2019 NSFA Club Competition Winter Registrations
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” admin_preview_bg=”]
Steps to Register to Play Football or Volunteer with Northbridge FC in 2019
For all new players not already allocated to a team please email email@example.com with players name and age group/Date of birth before registering.
Football Federation Australia (FFA) has a new registration system called Play Football.
For players/non players with and without an FFA number click the Begin Registration button. Everyone will need a new account some of the information has been transferred across if you have a previous registration. There is no need to contact us before you register unless you have any questions But before you start see the below notes they will hopefully answer any questions you might have if they don’t please email firstname.lastname@example.org
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://registration.playfootball.com.au/common/pages/reg/WelcomeRegPlus.aspx?entityid=75040″ text=”Begin Registration” ] Step 1: Find your club and start your registration Search for your club and click on “Start Registration” to find your club’s registration page.
Step 2: Create your Football Account EVERYONE will need to create a new Football Account in 2019. Create one very easily using your email address, facebook login or google login. IMPORTANT: You will not be able to claim your previous participant history if your email address or social login does not match the email address used for registrations on the old MyFootballClub.
Step 3: Claiming your participant history after logging into your Football Account you will be presented with a list of matching profiles from MyFootballClub where the email addresses match. You must link any profiles at this stage in order to register them to a club in the future.
Step 4: Registering once you have claimed your participant history you will be able to register any of the linked family members on your account or signup additional people.
Then follow the instructions.
If you get stuck you can always
- Visit the Play Football Support site for a self-registration player guide.
- Call the support desk on 02 8880 7983: Monday-Friday 9am – 9pm AEST
- Or email email@example.com. We can try to assist but it is a new system for all of us.
Before you go to the online registration system please consider the following:
- Active Kid’s Rebate: If you are registering a school child, the NSW Government is again offering the $100 rebate which can be redeemed when registering with Northbridge FC. You will need a 2019 voucher number BEFORE you start the registration process. This can be obtained from https://sport.nsw.gov.au/sectordevelopment/activekids
- U12 to M45 Players: Need to add a new passport style photo into their registration. You can not play if a photo hasn’t been added into a registration.
- Sibling Discount: Families, who register 2 or more U6 to U18 players, are eligible for a sibling discount. You will need to register them at the same time using the same email address to link them (instructions are given to you when registering).
- International Transfer Certificate question: Select “YES” or “I’ve never played football before” when the ITC question appears.
- Team Mangers and Coaches: Need to register . A current WWC number will need to be entered when you register. If you need to apply for a WWC click here https://www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au/child-safe-organisations/working-with-children-check . WWC numbers are free for volunteers, but for paid coaches it costs $80 and is then valid for 5 years.
- Players not in a team: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with players name, date of birth, school attending and football experience so the details can be passed onto the age co-ordinator.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Age Groups – click here
Registration fees – click here
Getting Started – click here
NSFA Calendar – click here