2020 Training Schedules
View 2020 Season Training Schedules Here:
TEAM MANAGERS & COACHES –
Please keep in mind this is a work in progress and changes may happen. Team managers to contact their Age Coordinator or Matilde Johns on email@example.com if they have queries or comments.
In case of wet weather, grass fields may be closed and training will have to be cancelled. Check this website and our Facebook page for updates. Willoughby City Council’s Grounds Closures page is usually updated around 2pm on any given day.
IMPORTANT GENERAL NOTES:
1. Some grounds are congested. Fields are generally laid out in half field, quarter field or eighth fields depending on number of teams training. Refer to the basic sample field layout below. At Northbridge Oval, this is as seen from the Pavilion. At other fields this is as seen from the main entry point, usually the car park.
2. MAKE SURE YOU ARE AWARE OF CURRENT COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS & GUIDELINES, as these may differ from our usual guidelines. We especially ask that parents and spectators do not encroach on actual training space. Please keep a safe distance (e.g. at Northbridge Oval, remain up the top in the pavilion area) and, for safety, please keep babies, toddlers and young children away from ongoing training. If moving from one side of a training field to another, always walk around the full field, not through fields where training is on-going. This is for your safety, but also to avoid interrupting a session.
3. Player safety is an imperative. Older teams should locate away from younger teams. Coaches should use common sense at all times in this respect.
4. Please keep to your allocated time slot.
5. The schedule has been put together in accordance with the Willoughby City Council Northbridge Oval usage agreement.
Please contact Matilde Johns – firstname.lastname@example.org – with any queries/comments/change requests or if you think your team is missing.