Level B Training is Here, Training Groups of 20 – Updated 15/6/2020
Today, the club emailed the following message to Team Managers after a well managed level A return to training over the past couple of weeks.. We are excited that games are now just round the corner.
“As mentioned this past week FNSW approved the resumption of competition which will start on the weekend of 3/4/5 July.
The training schedule also now can move to Level B. Training times and days at this stage won’t change, teams can now train as a single group. Back to back sessions are now one session and can train within the times allocated. Training and drills can now have 20 in a group (19 + coach). You will still need to fill out a register for the training session.
All other training guidelines remain the same.
- Spectators are not permitted. One Parents/caregivers is permitted for supervision purposes and if feasible they are encouraged to wait in the car, outside the venue to avoid gatherings
- Players are not to arrive at training more than 15 minutes before a session begins and should remain in the car until 5 minutes before the session begins.
- At ‘Level B’ restrictions, training must be non-contact skill training – so passing, shooting and headers are permitted; tackling is not.
- Team managers must complete a register of attendance at every training session. This will facilitate contact tracing, in the event that a player tests positive.
- Players are not to attend training if they have been unwell or been in contact with a suspected case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- Players would bring their own hand sanitiser to training with them.Toilets will be open, but changing facilities will not be available.
- The full details of the Football NSW Return to Training guidelines can be found via the link below.”