- Is your child bursting with energy in the mornings?
- Is it hard to fit it all in after school?
- Does your child love football?
- Does your summer comp team want coaching?
Sessions will be run on Monday, Thursday and Friday mornings from 7.30-8.30AM for the duration of Term 4 (9/10-15/12).
Fee: $200 for 10 Sessions/Term 4
Our coaches will work on developing your child’s skills and given them a good workout before school starts.
After the sessions, coaches will walk your child to school (Northbridge Public School and St. Philip Neri only), so you can drop your child off knowing that they will get to school safely afterwards.
* Coaches have current Working With Children Checks
* We recommend that children wear school uniform; although our coaches are happy to help with shoe laces, they will not help with change of clothes.
* Children at other schools will need to be taken by a parent/carer.
* Sessions will go ahead come rain or shine.
Northbridge FC will have before school football skills and fun sessions during term 4. Kids can be dropped off from 7.30. Our fully licensed coaches [ all with Working With Children Accreditation] will take the sessions and make sure the children move into school at the appropriate time.
Please contact Matilde for if you need more information