Northbridge FC Football Academy are looking for qualified football coaches to work within their program for the 2018/19 season.
Northbridge Academy Head Coaches
- Coaches will be required to provide two training sessions and a weekly match for the approximately 26 weeks of the program Between February and September.
- Coaches will be Head Coach for a female or male side competing in the Northern Suburbs FA competition.
- Coaches are required minimum skill or game training certificate through the FFA.
- Coaches will be remunerated depending on qualifications for the season.
Northbridge Academy Assistant Coaches
- Coaches will be required to assist the head coach in two training sessions and a weekly match for the approximately 26 weeks of the program Between February and September.
- Coaches will be Assistant Coach for a female or male side competing in the Northern Suburbs FA Competition.
- Coaches will provided the education and opportunity to look to take a team of their own after a years assisting / education.
- Coaches will be volunteers for the season and provided education and pathways.
Northbridge Football Club Casual Coaches
- Coaches can be provided with sessions for ages 2-12 during Morning, Afternoon and Day hours depending on availability.
- Coaches will be remunerated per session based on their qualifications and experience.
- Coaches can be provided with up to 20 hours per week depending on qualifications and experience.
Benefits of Working With Northbridge Football Club As A Coach
- Coaches will be educated and supported under the Northbridge and North Shore Mariners Vision & Philosophy.
- Coaches will receive opportunities to attend courses and workshops as part of their position in the club.
- Coaches have the opportunity to progress through the coaching pathway available at the club if they meet expectations throughout the year.
Contact email@example.com with qualifications, experience and resume.
Positions are limited and will be selected as suitable candidates apply https://northbridgefc.com.au/