Northbridge FC Academy
A.B.N. 41 334 813 536
Northbridge FC Academy – Code of Conduct 2023
This document sets out the rules and regulations that Northbridge FC expect all Academy players and parents to abide by. We outline our expectations of your child/yourself while they are playing for Northbridge FC.
The Statements below are to ensure that players, parents, and coaches of the NFC Academy Program have a smooth and enjoyable season.
Player and Parent Behaviour
Players are expected to act in a way that shows credit to themselves as well as to Northbridge Football Club.
- Players are expected to attend every training session and game.
- Coaches to be informed 24hrs prior of no attendance
- Respect for the coaches, gear and grounds that the players are playing at.
- Respect for referees, coaches, opposition athletes.
- ZERO tolerance on bullying.
- Players are expected to show up in Northbridge Kit at training and at games.
Any form of abuse to any parties will involve a warning from the club. Further warnings will result in either suspension or the player’s release.
Parents are expected to act in a way that shows credit to themselves as well as to Northbridge FC. We ask that to make the season run as smoothly as possible parents must adhere to the following:
- No yelling at coaches
- No yelling at kids and/or other players
- No yelling at other parents
- No yelling at competitor parents or athletes.
- No parent should approach the coaches during, before and after the games.
- No yelling or approaching referees.
Parents, as we ask the kids to be respectful to all parties, we expect the same behaviour from yourselves. Any form of abuse directed at anyone will NOT be tolerated and you will be notified by the club.
Private School Conflicts
Northbridge understands that some players will have school sport that interferes with their Northbridge games. However, it is unfair to a player’s team-mates, and those who missed out at trials, for a player to withdraw from the program once it has begun.
So, please consider carefully whether you will be able to juggle school commitments and the Northbridge Academy & DS Program. By signing this document below, players and parents agree to make every attempt to make Northbridge related events. Special time/day requests for weekend games can help mitigate private school sports clashes.
No refund will be given to players, who withdraw from the program unless accepting a position with Bulls FC Academy or other NPL Club during the 2022 September/October trials window. Any such refund request will be considered on a case by case basis.
Players and parents must not, as representatives of the Club, communicate with the media or on any forum or internet site about Club related issues.
If violations have occurred after players have signed this contract the following will happen:
- First Violation: A warning will be given to the player/parent following any violations that occur
- Second Violation: A meeting will be had with parents and player
- Third violation: Player/Parent will be suspended one game
- Fourth Violation: Player will be released for the remainder of the season with no reimbursements. Parents will be banned from attending games for the remainder of the season.
Northbridge FC wants to work with all players and parents to make our football a thriving learning environment for all those involved. We are a community academy program and expect players and parents to hold themselves to a high standard. If any issues that arise please contact the club; do not take matters into your own hands.
"*" indicates required fields
Signed form is required to participate in the Northbridge FC Academy & Development Squad Program.