Do you care about Community Sport? Do you want to make a greater contribution? Then get involved with the Northbridge Football Club!
Sometimes it is hard to know how you can help, what skills are needed, how much time you have to give up. At Northbridge Football Club we’ve made it easy for players, parents and supporters to get involved in the day to day running of the club, and make a greater contribution to community sport.
From Coaching and Managing to professional skills like Graphic Designers, Photographers and Video Editors there are many opportunities to get involved with the club.
Find out what roles are available with Northbridge FC
There are many ways to get involved with Northbridge FC. Here is a list of jobs, click on the job to see a Position Description.
- Age Co-ordinator – theses positions are very important to the club and ensure the smooth operation of the competition for player, parents and other volunteers.
- Team Manager – this is a very important job as without the Team Manager, the players would not get to play each week. It does require you to be organised and be comfortable with emails and updating the
- Team Coach – the enjoyment of the game is greatly enhanced by a good team coach, so this can be a very rewarding way to volunteer. Coaching is age specific and Northbridge FC offers a variety of ways to support these volunteers.
Game Day Operations
- Ground Dressing – Do you live local? Are you available to help set up or put down nets once or twice a season?
- Canteen Coordinator – Can you help with running the canteens either on game day or during mid week training sessions
- Videographer – Do you love to create great video content, get out and about with the players and coaches to create visually engaging content to be used across Northbridge FC media and Marketing campaigns
- Video Editor – Work with the Marketing team and Videographer to edit visually engaging content to be used across Northbridge FC media and Marketing campaigns
- Graphic Designer – Design compelling creative as part of Northbridge Marketing campaigns
- Photographer – Are you available to take professional shots to be used across social, website and Newsletter
- Website/Social Media/Newsletter Manager
- Sourcing sponsorship – Are you a sponsorship guru, help drive club sponsorships.
- Fundraising activities – Are you a people person, get involved in the clubs fundraising activities
- Special Event Support – Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Corporate Events
If you are interested in helping out in some capacity please contact Pascal de l’Epine (firstname.lastname@example.org)
What Team Managers need to do?
Team Managers have a variety of tasks to complete during the year. It is a busy and rewarding position. Your team will appreciate your efforts to ensure arrangements for playing are managed and communicated.
Here is a check list or the functions you will need to do. For full details of the job, refer to this Position Description – Team Manager.
At the start of the season
- Register as a Volunteer on MyFootballClub, click here.
- Ensure the Team Coach is registered as well
- Attend the Northbridge FC Start of Season Managers and Coaches Meeting and complete WWC Requirements
- Collect the Team Kit Bag (and Shirts if U12 to U18 and All Ages)
- Ensure team is all registered, photos are uploaded and knows how to order their playing kit if needed
During the Season
- Ensure the team knows when and where the game is
- Check if there will be a Kit clash and arrange for Alternate Kit if required
- Print team sheet and complete for each game
- Enter results in the Competition Management System
- Email a scanned copy of the team sheets to email@example.com (this should be a pdf format).
- Ensure you advise the team if they have any special duties, eg. Field setup or pack up, BBQ Duty for U7 teams
End of Season
- Return Kit bag (and Kit if applicable)
What do Coaches need to do?