Northbridge FC - The Bilbys (3-5yrs)
Northbridge FC is proud to run this fun and educational soccer skills program for boys & girls aged 3 – 5 years, the Bilbys program includes:
- Early soccer skills development through fun games and exercises
- Professional licensed coaches
- 1 hour classes
- Bilby shirt for all kids joining for the first time
- Current Working with Children Checks
Term 1, 2021 Dates
- Mondays, 7 weeks – 15 February – 29 March
- Fridays, 6 Weeks – 19 February – 26 March [no class on Good Friday]
- No Wednesday class running in term 1
Term 2, 2021 Dates – REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
- Mondays, 9 weeks – 19 April – 21 June (no class on Queen’s Birthday Monday 14 March)
- Wednesdays, 10 weeks – 21 April – 23 June
- Fridays, 10 weeks – 23 April – 25 June
Select your preferred session day & time
- Mondays 9.30-10.30am
- Wednesdays 9.30-10.30am (No Wednesday class running running in term 1)
- Fridays 9.30-10.30am
- Northbridge Oval, Futsal Court
Temporary venue update for Term 1:
Due to the closure of Northbridge Oval, classes will move to The Willis Courts on Eastern Valley Way for the period 15 – 29 March.
Classes will return to Northbridge Oval in Term 2.
- Term fee may vary by length of term, normally $150 ($15 per class/10 week term)
- Due to the young age of Bilbys participants, classes may be cancelled in case of adverse weather (eg. heavy rain, thunder storm, extreme heat, very poor air quality). Updates will be posted on Northbridge FC Facebook page and participants will be emailed no later than an hour before the class.
Please note minimum numbers [6 children] apply for a class to go ahead, so bring a few friends and come along for the fun.
For queries contact email@example.com