Bulls Elite Training Program
The Bulls Elite Training Program is a high-performance program that will see you develop the skills to take your game to the next level. Through high intensity and challenging football training these sessions are for the serious footballer.
The Program is led by our NPL1 Men’s U20 coaches Damir Prodanovic and Panny Nikas, assisted by the club’s Technical Director, Corey Gameiro
- Summer Sessions will be held at Blackman Reserve Lane Cove.
- Winter Sessions at Northbridge Oval, Northbridge.
Group training sessions led by Panny and Damir focused on:
- Speed & Agility Training
- Game Understanding & Awareness
- Quality Contact of the Ball
- Ball Mastery
- Professional Training Experience – getting ready for the next level.
Weekly sessions, run every Wednesday – split into 2 groups
- Junior – (Boys U8-U13; Girls U9-U14) 4.30pm – 5.45pm
- Youth – (Boys U14-U18; Girls U15-U20) 5.45 – 7.00pm
Bookings by term or by session
$35 / session when you book for the full term or $40 per session casual rate. Active Kids Vouchers can be used when booking for the term.
Term 1 2022 dates:
Junior (10 sessions):
Youth (9 sessions):
1-on-1, 1-on-2 and Small Group Sessions
Group Sessions with our Senior Coaches focussing on specific aspects of your game:
Improve the following:
- Your general technique
- Game and Position Awareness
- Passing / Shooting / Dribbling / Heading / 1v1 defending & attacking
- Positional sense
- Fitness / Speed / Balance / Co-ordination / Fast feet
- Your week foot
- Train the brain
- Learn new skills
Session availability is shown through the booking system
- 1-on-1: $80 per session (1 hour)
- 1-on-2: $45 each per session (1 hour)
- Small group (up to 4): $35 each per session (1 hour)
School Holiday Training
Wednesday Night Clinics will be run in January (12th & 19th Jan 2022) at Northbridge Oval. These are additional to the Term 1 training beginning on 2nd February, and can be booked on the ‘Holiday Sessions’ tab in the booking website.
Price is $40 / session, or $35 / session for those who have already booked for Term 1.
School Holiday Clinics
A more intensive version of the Wednesday Night Clinics, the school holiday program aims to provide high quality training sessions from Damir, Panny and Corey.
FEATURES OF THE SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAM:
- 3-hour intensive session
- Improving player football skills
- Engaging in technical football drills
- Fun and enjoyable structured program
- Maintaining and Increasing fitness levels over the holiday period
Times and Details to be confirmed
- $90 per session.