Northbridge FC - The Bilbys (3-5yrs)
UPDATE 13/10/21: NFC Bilbys classes will kick off week of 8th November, Monday and Friday mornings.
We will run our Bilbys classes in compliance with NSW Health Advice and existing advice.
- QR code check-in by parents will be required.
- For the month of November only children from fully vaccinated households (16 yrs+) must attend.
Northbridge FC is proud to run this fun and educational soccer skills program for boys & girls aged 3 – 5 years. The Bilbys program includes:
- Early soccer skills development through fun games and exercises
- Professional licensed coaches
- 1 hour classes
- Bilby shirt for all kids joining for the first time
- Current Working with Children Checks
Term 4, 2021 Dates – REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
- Mondays, 6 weeks – 8th November to 13th December
- Wednesdays – subject to demand
- Friday, 6 weeks – 12th November to 17th December
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in a Wednesday class.
Select your preferred session day & time
- Mondays 9.30-10.30am
- Fridays 9.30-10.30am
- Northbridge Oval, Futsal Court
- Term fee may vary by length of term, normally $150 ($15 per class/10 week term)
- Term 4 2021 shortened due to Covid-19 lockdown. We will run a six week program
- Due to the young age of Bilbys participants, classes may be cancelled in case of adverse weather (eg. heavy rain, thunder storm, extreme heat, very poor air quality). Updates will be posted on Northbridge FC Facebook page and participants will be emailed no later than an hour before the class.
Please note minimum numbers [6 children] apply for a class to go ahead, so bring a few friends and come along for the fun.
For queries contact email@example.com