Bulls Development Centre - School Holiday Clinics (U9-U16)
COVID-19 UPDATE – 26 July, 2.40pm:
BDC HOLIDAY CLINICS CANCELLED
Under the latest Public Health Order all of Sydney will begin a two-week lock down as of 6pm tonight and, consequently, we will have to cancel all our Holiday Camps and BDC Holiday Clinics for the duration of the school holidays.
We will be in touch with registered participants about cancellations and refunds.
The Bulls Development Centre (BDC) School Holiday Clinics are high performance clinics that will see you develop the skills to take your game to the next level. Through high intensity and challenging football training these sessions are for the serious footballer.
Catering to SAP/GSAP boys and girls from ages U9 – U12, through to Youth League boys and girls ages U13 – U16. Clinics are open to all motivated players in these age groups and we invite NFC Academy and DS players in particular to book in.
These School Holiday Clinics include:
- Speed & Agility Training
- Game Understanding & Awareness
- Quality Contact of the Ball
- Ball Mastery
- Training Experience with New Players
- Professional FFA Licensed Coaches
Head Coach: Joe Haywood professional ‘A’ licence coach
Winter School Holiday Dates & Session Times
- Tuesday 29th June, Wednesday 30th June & Thursday 1st July – SAP & Youth
- Tuesday 6th July, Wednesday 7th July & Thursday 8th July – SAP only
- 09:00-12:00 for SAP age groups (U9-U12) and Youth age groups (U13-U16)
- $60 / Session
NFC Holiday Camp Add-Ons (SAP age groups only)
Option to book 3 hours of additional activities with the NFC Holiday Camps from 12-3pm for players booked into the BDC SAP Clinic.
Cost: $25 per add-on.
Bring lunch if purchasing add-on.
- Northbridge Oval, 296A Sailors Bay Road Northbridge 2063
For questions contact Bryany Parker or Paul Corry at email@example.com