#PlayinPurple returns in 2021 – Save the Date
#PlayinPurple returns in 2021 bigger and better and for a wonderful cause. Key information and messages for the #PlayinPurple 2021 campaign:
- #PlayinPurple 2021 runs on two weekends of June 12/13 &/19 20
- Clubs can choose the best weekend to play in purple socks
- A brand new #PlayinPurple sock design will be unveiled this year
- PanKind purple socks are $15 per pair and the funds raised will go directly toward pancreatic cancer research
- Order in teams – get your whole team playing in purple socks
- A #PlayinPurple participation pack including a social media guide is provided to each club. Campaign hashtags #playinpurple #pancreaticcancer @PanKindFoundation
- Football NSW, Football West and high-profile associations, as well as A-League Clubs will support the campaign again this year
- Clubs and associations are able to make a direct donation to PanKind.
- More information will be shared and the online shop for orders opens in early April.
For any enquiries about the 2021 campaign follow the initiative at:
Or email email@example.com