Over halfway through the Season and the club pleased to offer a number of number of programs, some old favourites and a brand new one at Northbridge Oval for Term 3.
- Bilbys – Introduction to Football, 3-5 Year Olds, Girls & Boys
- Skills – Development Program, U6-U12 Girls & Boys
- ProZone – Advanced Small Group Skills Sessions, U8-U16 Girls & Boys
- Soccercise – Soccercise is an instructor lead aerobic exercise class
ALL SESSION FEES PRO-RATED TO MATCH REMAINING WEEKS
Bilbys 3-5 Year Olds
Northbridge FC Bilbys program offers children an introduction to football. Sessions revolve around imaginary games looking to engage the child whilst developing their cognitive motor functions.
This program is designed to develop the childs love for the game and become friends with the football. Coaches are FFA qualified and understand the learning requirements of this age bracket.
An emphasis on co ordination, social interaction, decision making, problem solving and most importantly fun!
Sign up now as not to miss out, a perfect way to introduce your child to sporting, social and educational environment.
Term 3 Fee: $150 for 10 Weeks ($15 per class)
Term 3 Dates: Monday 22nd July to Friday 27th September
Classes held on
- Mondays, 9:30-10:30, Northbridge Oval Futsal Court
- *NEW* Tuesdays, 9:45-10:45am, Castle Cove Oval *NEW*
- Wednesdays, 9:30-10:30, Northbridge Oval Futsal Court
- Fridays, 9:30-10:30, Northbridge Oval Futsal Court
The Small Print:
- Kids to wear runners and comfy clothes. No soccer boots please. A Bilby shirt will be provided to new registrations.
- Due to the young age of participants, a parent/carer is required to stay during the class.
- Classes will be cancelled in case of heavy rain/storms/unsafe conditions. Cancellation notices will be posted on the Northbridge FC facebook page and on this website as early as possible. A credit will be provided for cancelled sessions.
Skills Program 6-12 Year Olds
For those players looking for additional development opportunities our skills program provides exactly this.
With a focus on developing the four core skills: First Touch, Running With the Ball, 1v1 and Striking The Ball.
The program is designed to maintain the fun and enjoyment of the game whilst looking to develop and rehearse a variety of skills.
Players will be put through isolated and game based practices with an emphasis on contact with the ball.
If you are looking for a little extra football during the season this is the perfect program for you.
Term 3 Fee: $90 for 6 Weeks ($15 per class)
Term 3 Dates: Monday 22nd July to Friday 30th August (end of season)
Skills Sessions held on
- Mondays 7:30am – 8:30am, Northbridge Oval
- Tuesday 8:00 – 9:00am, Castle Cove Oval
- Friday 3:30 – 4:30pm, Thomson Park, Artarmon
- Friday 4:00 – 5:00pm, Northbridge Oval
ProZone Intensive Small Group Skills Training – Girls & Boys U8 – U16
- Tuesdays 4:15pm – 5:15pm – U8-U12
- Wednesdays 4:15pm – 5:15pm – GIRLS ONLY U6-U8
- Wednesdays 5:30pm – 6:30pm – GIRLS ONLY U9-U12
- Thursdays 4:15pm – 5:15pm – U8-U12
Soccercise is an instructor lead aerobic exercise class, 45 mins in length.
Developed by the English Football Association, combines a variety of fitness exercises with a football. The class is delivered to music and is based on repetitions of specific exercises. The inclusion of footballs in this class adds coordination and core stability to familiar exercises. It also builds familiarity and confidence of working with a football.
Exercises contain progressions and simplifiers to allow participants for a mix of abilities and fitness levels.
Soccercise can help introduce participants to the game, re-familiarise people that used to play or act as a cross-training fitness program. Aimed at intermediate and advanced levels of fitness for adult females.
TERM 3 CLASS
– Mondays – 7:00pm-7:45pm @ Northbridge Oval
TERM DATES (8 weeks)
– Mondays – 29th July to 16th Sep
Classes are limited to 16 participants and will only run if there are a minimum of 6 registered.
Footballs provided. Runners/sneakers are recommended over football boots.
Price for the term is $80 ($10 per week)
COMING FROM SEPTEMBER:
MARINERS TRAINING SQUADS
An intensive football skills program aimed at Elite, Advanced & Intermediate Players U8-U16, girls & boys. Run by North Shore Mariners Head Coach, Joe Haywood and Senior Club Coaches. Sessions will aim to challenge and develop all players attending.
SUMMER FOOTBALL – We will be back at Northbridge Oval for Fun Summer Football!
We will run Summer Comps for
- U6-U16 boys & girls (use your 2nd Active Kids Voucher)
- ** NEW** MIXED Male/Female U17 – Opens **NEW**
- O35 / O45 Men and Women