FNSW Insurance website
Insurance information is available on the Football NSW Insurance website
2022 Football NSW Insurance Information flyer
Click link Insurance information flyer Gow-Gates_Football NSW Insurance flyer 2022
The 2021 Personal Accident policy was extended to 31 January 2022, the 2022 Personal Accident Insurance policy will take effect from 1 February 2022.
2022 Football NSW Personal Accident Insurance
We are pleased to advise that the Loss of Income (LOI) benefit will again be an inclusion under the personal accident policy for Season 2022 (from 1 February 2022 onwards) and will replace the Injury Inconvenience benefit (IIB) which was trialed last year. Information regarding claimable benefits, including the LOI benefit are outlined in the Football NSW Insurance Information flyer.
Certificates of Currency (CoC)
Certificates of Currency are available for download as a PDF on the FNSW Insurance Certificate of Currency webpage
Injury Claim Process
- Injury claim forms are now completed online through the claims portal on the FNSW Insurance website.
- The online claim process enables claimants to apply and upload documents and receipts online for quicker processing.
- To lodge an injury claim go to Lodge your Claim online
o The claimant registers and completes the claim form online.
o The Club Declaration and Physician’s Statement forms are both downloaded and printed by the claimant from the claims portal.
o The Club Declaration is completed by the club and is then saved and uploaded to the claims portal by the claimant.
o The Physician’s Statement is completed by the claimant’s Doctor or Specialist and is then saved and uploaded to the claims portal by the claimant.
o Alternatively these documents can be emailed to email@example.com or posted to Gow-Gates Claims, PO Box 4731, Sydney NSW 2001.
Injury Claim Verifications
- Claim verification is required for all injury claims to ensure the player was registered at time of injury, was participating in a sanctioned activity and that the information provided on the claim is accurate.
- Verification cannot occur until the Club Declaration and Physician’s Statement are uploaded or received by Gow-Gates.
- Association injury claims are verified by the relevant Association.
For all enquiries regarding insurance, please contact Gow-Gates on (02) 8267 9999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org