Bulls Elite Training Program
The Bulls Elite Training Program is a high-performance program that will see you develop the skills to take your game to the next level. Through high intensity and challenging football training these sessions are for the serious footballer.
The Program is led by our senior coaches, assisted by the club’s Technical Director, Corey Gameiro
Location – Northbridge Oval, Northbridge.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Small Group Sessions
Group Sessions with our Senior Coaches focussing on specific aspects of your game:
Improve the following:
- Your general technique
- Game and Position Awareness
- Passing / Shooting / Dribbling / Heading / 1v1 defending & attacking
- Positional sense
- Fitness / Speed / Balance / Co-ordination / Fast feet
- Your week foot
- Train the brain
- Learn new skills
Session availability is shown through the booking system
We run two separate sessions – please book into the appropriate group:
- Youth (Boys U14-U18; Girls U15-U20) )
- Junior (Boys U8-U13; Girls U9-U14)
- Small group (up to 8 players per coach): $35 each per session (1 hour 15 minutes)
1-on-1 and 1-on-2 sessions are available on request
Please email BETP@northbridgefc.com.au for details
Group training sessions focused on:
- Speed & Agility Training
- Game Understanding & Awareness
- Quality Contact of the Ball
- Ball Mastery
- Professional Training Experience – getting ready for the next level.
Weekly sessions, run every Wednesday – split into 2 groups
- Junior – (Boys U8-U13; Girls U9-U14) 4.30pm – 5.45pm
- Youth – (Boys U14-U18; Girls U15-U20) 5.45 – 7.00pm
Bookings by term or by session
$35 / session when you book for the full term or $40 per session casual rate. Active Kids Vouchers can be used when booking for the term.
Term 2 2022 dates:
The group training sessions are not running in term 2 2022. These classes will resume in term 3.
Small group sessions are still available
School Holiday Training
Wednesday Night Clinics will be run in January (12th & 19th Jan 2022) at Northbridge Oval. These are additional to the Term 1 training beginning on 2nd February, and can be booked on the ‘Holiday Sessions’ tab in the booking website.
Price is $40 / session, or $35 / session for those who have already booked for Term 1.
School Holiday Clinics
A more intensive version of the Wednesday Night Clinics, the school holiday program aims to provide high quality training sessions.
FEATURES OF THE SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAM:
- 3-hour intensive session
- Improving player football skills
- Engaging in technical football drills
- Fun and enjoyable structured program
- Maintaining and Increasing fitness levels over the holiday period
Times and Details to be confirmed
- $90 per session.