Northbridge FC - Senior Trials 2022
Northbridge FC Senior Trials for 2022 coming up in January and February. This page will be updated as more Senior Trials and Come & Try days are arranged.
Women All Age – NSFA Premier League & U21 – Updated
WAA Players Wanted for 2022. Northbridge FC Women’s All Age Program will be running Trials for our WAA A/PL team and our new Women’s U21 Team, which will form part of the development pathway for future WAA/PL players.
- Trial 1: Sunday 30th January, 4:00-6:00pm, Northbridge Oval, Northbridge [note updated time]
- Trial 2: Sunday 6th February, 4:00-6:00pm, Northbridge Oval, Northbridge [note updated time and venue]
- Trial 3: Sunday 13th February, 2:00-4:00pm, Northbridge Oval, Northbridge [by invitation]
Please complete this FORM to register for trials, or contact Linda for more information:
Linda Carroll – email@example.com
More information on the Women’s All Age Program can be found HERE.
Women O35 – Come & Try Days – Updated
W35 Players Wanted for 2022. Northbridge FC is looking to expand our Women’s O35 cohort to include a second team, which would be entered into the Women O35 Division 2 or 3 (TBC). We currently have one W35 team playing in NSFA Division 1.
We invite anyone interested to come along for a kick around at our upcoming Women O35 Come & Try Days. Prior playing experience is not essential, just a sense of fun and a desire to exercise and play team sport. While it is an O35 age group, players 30-34 years (in 2022) are also welcome, as the association allows a number of ‘under age’ players per team.
- W35 Come & Try Day 1: Sunday 30th January, 4:30-6:00pm, Northbridge Oval
- W35 Come & Try Day 2: Sunday 6th February, 4:00-5:30pm, Northbridge Oval [note: change of venue]
To register or for more information:
Antonia Connolly – firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on the Women O35 Program can be found HERE.
Men All Age – NSFA Division 2
MAA Players Wanted for 2022. Northbridge FC Men’s All Age Division 2 are looking to recruit a number of players for our 2022 season. We are hosting two trials in January for new and existing players. Sessions will be 90 minutes duration. Please bring boots, shinpads, water etc. We are a competitive, but social group playing in the NSFA Men’s 2nd division.
- January trials completed.
Contact Martin Crabb for more information, 0410 418 496 – email@example.com